REPORTS TO: Chief Sales Officer
$30B AUA/AUM Platform Company seeks experienced Advisory Director. Location (open/US). Establishing and servicing relationships with Broker Dealers/RIAs and their Registered Representatives / Investment Advisor Representatives to increase AUA/AUM on our TAMP and Wealth Platform. Prior history of increasing sales/recruiting track record required.
- Increase AUA / AUM on our Platform.
- Generate opportunities and call on Broker Dealers/RIAs home offices.
- Generate opportunities and call on Registered Representatives / Investment Advisor Representatives offices.
- Guide advisors through the managed account process including the use of the technology and paperwork – understanding of investment products, trends, and the positioning of these products within the client portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a high level of separate account production through training, motivating, and developing successful working relationships with financial advisors.
- Increase sales through field activity and in-person meetings.
- Conduct product and sales training through individual and group training sessions, seminars, workshops and branch meetings.
- Thorough understanding of the Firm’s products and those of its strategic partners; uses this knowledge to provide resources and direction to help drive sales.
- Coach advisors/advisory teams on our platform (Business Practice Management- staffing, P&L management, client segmentation, crafting their marketing message, etc.).
- Work with advisors and home office to provide M&A and succession strategies.
- Recruit and retain advisors/advisory teams by prospecting and developing new client relationships, and maintain and manage long term client relationships.
- Effectively apply product/business knowledge to recruiting efforts; able to “translate” competitor offerings into Hanlon service & products, and understand and explain how a recruit will be able to continue to help meet their clients’ needs.
- Keep current with information regarding regulatory requirements, financial markets and current and new products.
- Attend industry and financial institution’s conferences & events.
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for self.
Knowledge And Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience in resource management, product sales, recruiting top tier financial advisors.
- Knowledge of the institutional sales process – relationship selling is a prerequisite for the position.
- Strong understanding of current competition, its’ people and products. Someone who stays on top of the local and national economy and financial markets activity.
- Maintains excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- A solid network and strong connections across the industry.
- Ability to build strong professional relationships internally.
- Be an adept public speaker.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills and experience in the financial services industry.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Use of the utmost discretion in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work indoors at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 10-20 pounds as needed.
- Listen, talk, interact, and effectively communicate with other associates, supervisors and outside contacts
- Standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Use of phone and/or computer for extended periods of time.
- Bending, reaching and twisting in the performance of daily job functions.
- Seeing, reading, writing, utilizing a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer implements.
- Ability to work a set schedule consistent with job and/or business needs.
Persons with mental or physical disabilities are eligible as long as they can perform the essential functions of the job after reasonable accommodation is made to their know limitations. If accommodation cannot be made because it would cause the employer undue hardship, such persons may not be eligible.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 10+ years Financial Services/Brokerage sales
Email Us For Information